The aim of the conference is to bring together scientists working on the liquid state of matter and on closely related topics, such as soft matter and biophysics. Thus the rapidly growing field covered by this conference series includes the physics, chemistry, biology, and chemical engineering of liquid matter as well as several areas of applied research.
The conference will consist of plenary lectures, topical symposia with keynote lectures and contributed oral presentations, as well as poster sessions. The highlights of the conference will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter.
1. Ionic and quantum liquids, liquid metals
2. Water, solutions and reaction dynamics
3. Liquid crystals
4. Polymers, polyelectrolytes, biopolymers
6. Films, foams, surfactants, emulsions, aerosols
7. Confined fluids, interfacial phenomena
8. Supercooled liquids, glasses, gels
9. Non-equilibrium systems, rheology, nanofluidics
10. Biofluids, active matter